You are reading

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I can't believe its only Tuesday!!
im about to get started on a bunch of work i have to finish.
so wish me luck. oh & here's a list of books that are on my next read list.
i cant wait to read them.
  He's always lovely & i can't wait to read it & just look at the pictures!

Handcrafted Modern: At home with Mid-Century designers by Leslie Williamson {astonishingly beautiful and many previously unseen photos of the homes that many iconic designers have created for themselves}


P.S - I made this by Erica Domisek {clever tips and how-tos from a very clever crafter who saw, liked and then made her own designer inspired treasures}

What Shall I wear today? by Fifi Lapin {undoubtably the most fabulous little furry fashionista...}

My Wonderful World of Fashion by Nina Chakrabarti {a fashion colouring book for grown-ups by a renowned fashion illustrator}

Both Jenny + Anne picked the newest must-have book for any design lover's library (+ currently at the top of my list), the newly released Details: A Stylist’s Secrets to Creating Inspired Interiors by Lili Diallo,

Ally (my design twin) who writes From the Right Bank selected 
The Private World of Yves Saint-Laurent and Pierre Berge by Robert Murphy {a rare look into the designer's luxurious private spaces - the perfect gift for your most glamorous friend}

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits