You are reading Scarfs, note, picture, lost

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Scarfs, note, picture, lost

Being back at moms brings back so many memories...memories that for whatever reason I had forgotten until now. I've been unpacking for a while & mom had brought some boxes down from the attic. I hadn't really brought myself to go through them but I couldn't sleep last night so I sat down in the floor & went through everything. I found a scarf & as I went to put it on it unraveled & a picture of us & a note fell out unto the floor & it said..."you're probably putting this on, it was your favorite scarf, I don't remember it's your favorite but I watched a VHS that I recorded of you getting dressed one night before we went out it was like a dream. You were beautiful & laughing & in some made up accent you threw the scarf around you & said darling this my favorite scarf. There is so much I wish I could remember. I'm sorry I can't remember." You wrote that note 5 years ago & I'm just reading it tonight. My heart literally stopped. It was like a flashback of everything that happened. I will never know the big picture. Why I just found the note or why things happened the way they did. I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. I'm where I am & you are where you are for a reason. Even though we weren't expecting our plans to change they did. We weren't "we" anymore. It's amazing how 2 hours can change everything. I said I wish you would forget everything & my wish came true. You turned left instead of right & in a instance I lost you...

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits