You are reading

Monday, January 21, 2013

I took your ring back yesterday. I sat in the car & just held it in my hand & cried. Not this loud screaming cry just quit tears running down my face. I took it out of the box & rolled it around in my hand & squeezed it so tight before I put it back in the box & shut the lid. I think my heart completely shattered with the sound of the lid shutting. I didn't want to move I felt like the door to the jewelry store was miles away. I looked in the mirror wiped all the runs in my make up alway opened the door & no matter how bad it hurt & how bad I didn't want to I had to let you go....
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits