You are reading Maybe we'll be happy

Monday, January 21, 2013

Maybe we'll be happy

It's amazing how for 2 years everything I've planned, every choice I've made, has been for you. I gave my all in some areas, maybe not in all but I'm human. I'm not perfect. I never could be perfect enough for you. I told you I was sorry....it's hard to realize that sometimes I'm sorry isn't enough. You will never know how hard walking away was. Is. I still think about you. How you'll be coming back here & I won't be here. I wonder if you'll think of me when you go to our places like I will... You will always be the one thing I wonder about. You will be my "what if" forever. Maybe one day years from now ill see you. Ill hear your voice. Maybe we'll both be where we should be. We'll be happy.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits