You are reading constantly searching.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

constantly searching.

“I find myself constantly searching for you in my things, and in other people (and their things) and in everything in general. I only read books with characters that remind me of you, and I throw my television out the window every night. The little pieces of you I get to see, that you ration to me work better than these drugs I smoke & swallow. Not fair. I circle where I think you could be on every map I see, I don’t think about who you’re with, or what you’re doing, but if there’s a circle there’s a number of miles, there’s a distance, there is not nothing forever.”
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits