You are reading hate.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

hate.

part of me hates you...but no matter how hard i try all of me may never hate you completely. i hate things that remind me of you...like rocks because you always seemed to collect them or green beans because the last time i was with you, you went on & on about how amazing these green beans tasted. i hate my families favorite vacation spot because i took you there, which was a mistake. i loved it there until we went together & now it just reminds me of you. i hate that moment when you wake up in the middle of the night & roll over & its not you. its someone else i've found to fill your void. i hate those things, those moments when i'm looking for you or waiting for you & i have to realize that there is no more you anymore...



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits